Friday 22 May 2009

I'll give you something to scream about.

Oh Peaches.




I don't go out my way to hate you, I just do. I don't have to go out of my my way, you are everywhere. And I don't hate many things. If only you could be a bit less.. well.. less of a key-hunt. Ever heard of just playing it cool? Ever wondered what being a little more humble might do for your image? We here at Through The Witty Pun may even stop to give you the time of day. I felt dirty typing your name into search engines in order to find a photo of you. Dirty. As if each click and search was spoon-feeding boosters right into the pouty mouth of your inflated ego. It didn't have to be this way Peaches, but you started it. I can't even bring myself to type your full name in case Through The Witty Pun then comes up in a search some other poor mother sucker does to find out about you, and the shame would be too much. Oh and by the way your magazine is shit and we use it as bog roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment